Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
KKLIVE LIMITED ("We," the service operator of KKTIX in Hong Kong and Macao) takes your privacy and personal data protection seriously and is committed to duly comply with the relevant privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. Our Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy (the “Policy’), which explains what types of personal data we collect and how we use such data, as well as other important matters related to your privacy, is set out below.
By using KKTIX service, you consent to and agree to be bound by this Policy.
1. Collection of Personal Data and Other Information
- When you register as a KKTIX member, you will be required to provide an account ID and an email address. If you register as a member by connecting your account at Facebook or other third party services (“Third Party Services”), you agree to our collection of your personal data and other data that may be accessible from your Third Party Service account, including your name, profile pictures, the country you are from, email address, date of birth, gender, names of your friends as well as information about your social network. We may verify whether the data you provided matches those collected from such Third Party Services and will store and use all the data referred to this Clause 1 (collectively “Personal Data”) pursuant to the Policy.
- When you register for an event on KKTIX, based on the request of the event organizer and the nature of the event, we may ask you to provide your name, personal ID number, date of birth, address, phone number, email address, gender, recreational activities or hobbies, occupation, or other information that may be required by the event organizer (“Event Personal Data”).
- When you use KKTIX website, we may also collect other information, including:
- information about your use of KKTIX service, including your history of use, and/or searches conducted by you; and/or
- To properly and promptly provide you with our service, you will be required to provide your account ID, contact information or other information when using KKTIX service or when you agree to join as an event organizer’s fan, for example, when you apply to change your account details, provide your feedback or participate in our promotion activities.
- We may combine the Use and Technical Data and other non-personal information with the Personal Data, the combined information will be treated as Personal Data as a whole for as long as it remains combined.
2. Use of Personal Data and Other Information
- The Personal Data, Use and Technical Data, Event Personal Data and/or other information collected under this Policy will be used as follows:
- Your Personal Data may be used for member identification, contacting you, completing transactions, marketing notices, or other services update notices related to KKTIX services to you, and providing KKTIX services to you generally.
- We will also use your Personal Data to send you newsletters and marketing notices regarding our promotional events from time to time. If you do not wish to receive any newsletter or marketing notice, you can cancel the subscription service anytime by logging into your account. If you have any problem with the settings, you are welcome to contact our customer service anytime.
- Your Personal Data, Use and Technical Data and/or other information may be used for the purposes of internal audit, analysis and research for improving KKTIX services, facilitating user communications and/or developing new services.
- Your Personal Data and the The Event Personal Data will be forwarded to the relevant event organizer(s) for further use and processing with regards to the event(s) you have registered for.
- We will not use your Personal Data and Event Personal Data for any purpose that is not specified in this Policy or transfer such data to unrelated third parties for whatever purposes unless we have obtained your express consent.
- We may however share with third parties comprehensive non-personal data, i.e., modified data from your Personal Data / Event Personal Data which has been sub-grouped and will not be able to reflect or identify any specific individual.
- If you agree to become an event organizer’s fan, we’ll forward your Personal Data and Event Personal Data to the relevant event organizer. Other information may be required from you by the event organizer, and used for maintaining, updating your Personal Data, to ensure they’re completed, correct and updated for providing fan exclusive offers and marketing information. If you do not wish to receive any newsletter or marketing notice from the event organizer, you can unsubscribe at anytime by logging into your account. If you experience any problems, please contact our customer service anytime.
- The data collected herein may be processed and/or used by our affiliates or business partners or outside the country where they are collected. We will not use your Personal Data and Event Personal Data for any purposes other than the purposes stipulated above unless the local laws provide otherwise; and will not disclose them to any third party without your prior consent, unless the laws require so due to material national interests involved or for the purpose of facilitating law enforcement agencies’ investigations.
3. Access to Your Personal Data
- You may search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Data by logging into your KKTIX account. If you are not our member or we have not yet verified your membership, you may request to search, review, modify, update and/or make a copy of your Personal Data by providing us with your relevant personal data and other written documentation (as may be necessary to enable us to handle your request).
- You may request to suspend the use of or delete your Personal Data. However, once the use of your Personal Data is suspended or your Personal Data is deleted, you will no longer be able to use KKTIX services.。
- We are entitled to refuse your request to modify, update or delete your Personal Data if such request may be harmful to material national interests, result in impediment to the execution of statutory duties by government agencies, or cause any prejudice to the material interests of a third party.
4. Security of Personal Data
- Your Personal Data and Event Personal Data are stored in our servers in Japan and processed by us in Taiwan and Hong Kong. We will adopt necessary technologies and measures to protect your Personal Data and Event Personal Data in order to safeguard your privacy. Access to your Personal Data and Event Personal Data is restricted to our employees, agents, and event organizer on a need-to-know basis.
- We only store your Personal Data for as long as it is required for the purposes stipulated above. As such, your Personal Data will be deleted from our records upon termination of your KKTIX account.
- We only store your Event Personal Data for as long as it is required for providing information and services related to the events you have registered for.
- To avoid information leakage, you should keep your Personal Data and Event Personal Data, such as your account ID and password, etc. in safe custody. To avoid misuse of your Personal Data and Event Personal Data, you should log out or close the App/ software or Internet browser after using our online services, whether you are using your own personal computer/ device or not.
- You should keep your payment particulars (including credit card details) in safe custody to avoid being used by others for illegal purpose.
- KKTIX services may include hyperlinks to third parties’ websites or webpages. We are not responsible for any personal information that you provide to such third parties or through those websites.
- You agree to use true and accurate information for purchases via KKTIX website. You should notify us immediately if you find your Personal Data and/or Event Personal Data has been misused by others or if you notice something abnormal.
- You agree that the information you provide and use when using our service is lawful and does not infringe any third party’s rights, violate any agreement with third party, or otherwise involve any illegal acts. If your use of KKTIX services causes any third party’s loss, we will not be liable for such loss unless it is caused by us intentionally or due to our gross negligence.
5. Amendment and Effect of the Policy
- We may update the Policy from time to time in order to comply with the relevant local privacy and personal data protection laws and regulations. When we make significant changes, we will make an announcement on our official website.
- This Policy constitutes part of KKTIX Terms of Service. If you do not agree to any part of this Policy or any amended content, please stop using KKTIX services immediately.
- If you have any question regarding the Policy or you want to exercise any rights with regard to your personal data pursuant to the laws and regulations related to the personal data protection, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org。