KKTIX Terms of Service
I. Acknowledgement and Acceptance of Terms
Agreement to Terms of Service
- You understand and agree that, when you’re using the Service, your intent may be declared “electronically.” For example, when you click the “agree” or “confirm” button on our web pages, it is an official declaration of your intent.
- We reserve the right to modify or amend the Terms due to service adjustment or changes of relevant laws and regulations, with effect from the date of announcement or notice. Please visit the Terms from time to time. Your continued use of the Service after any such modification or amendment constitutes your or your legal representatives’ (parents’ or guardians’) acceptance of the new Terms.
- You have reviewed the Terms for three days and above; if you disagree with any part of the Terms (including subsequent amendments or changes), please do not use the Service.
II. Rights and Obligations
Accounts, Passwords, and Security
- When you sign up for KKTIX, you should provide your accurate and complete personal data. For any changes in your personal data subsequently, please keep it updated. If any of the personal data you provide is not your data, incorrect, outdated, or misleading in any way, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate your membership and your right to use the Service at any time without any notice.
- You can set up your account and password. After setting, the complete use of the Service shall be subject to the completion of the registration verification process of the email. To safeguard the information related to the transaction, process, and delivery of such information completely, we may refuse to verify the email you provided from some specific email services.
- After completing the registration verification, please log in with your account ID and password to use the Service. We will use your account ID and password to verify your identity. You will be held responsible for any activity carried out by logging in using the account ID and password, and using the Service.
- To protect your rights and interests, please duly preserve your account ID and password, and do not provide your account ID and password to any others. In the event of any loss caused by your negligence or your provision of the account ID and password to others, we shall not be held responsible for any liability.
- If you find that your account ID, password, and personal data may be embezzled by others or if there is any abnormal use, please notify us immediately and follow appropriate legal approaches to protect your rights and interests. When necessary, we will require you to provide your personal data and will be entitled to manage the use permission of the disputable account ID.
Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy
We keep secret, access, use, preserve or disclose members’ and users’ data according to requirements under relevant laws and regulations and KKTIX privacy and personal data protection policies; for detailed content, please read our “Privacy and Personal Data Protection Policy.” The policy also forms a part of the Terms.
User’s Obligations and Commitments to Law
- You, as a registered member or non-registered user, should comply with the Terms and laws and regulations currently effective when using the Service. For any violation, we may suspend or terminate your membership and your right to use the Service and delete the content you sent, published, or uploaded at any time without any notice.
- You agree and promise not to use the Service to violate the right or interest of us or others or engage in any illegal act, including but not limited to the following:
- Send or publish content involving insult, abuse, slander, harassment, bullying, inelegance, pornography, child and youth pornography, obscenity, sexual assault, murder, suicide, self-destructing, and other violence, aggressiveness, or other content that violates laws, public order and morals, or endangering the physical and mental health of children and youths.
- Send or publish inappropriate information or information that allures people to commit crimes, including but not limited to providing pirate software, illegal files (download link), selling guns, drugs, pharmaceuticals, and other prohibited items, sex trade, or other content that involves falsification, improper information, and pranks.
- Spams, publishing repeated comments and e-mails in a large amount, sending or publishing issues of religion, gender, race, and politics not related to the content of the Service.
- Disclose the personal information (including but not limited to the actual name, phone number, and address) or private information (such as diary, mails, and individual photo) of the party involved without consent from the party involved.
- Infringe others’ reputation, credibility, privacy, business secret, trademark right, copyright, patent right, other intellectual property rights, and other rights.
- Violate confidentiality obligations under laws or contracts.
- Illegally use the Service by using others’ names and information.
- Send, produce, or spread computer viruses, programs, or behaviors that may harm the computer use, impede, or interfere with the operation of the Service or users’ use of the Service.
- Engage in fraudulence or other behaviors that infringe the property right of the Company or any third party.
- Other behaviors that the Company has justifiable reasons to consider as inappropriate, harming the operations of the Service, materially harming the interests of users and the Company.
- If you send, publish, or upload, including but not limited to, text, figures, photos, links, images and videos, and other content by using the Service, you shall obtain the authorization for the work or element in advance and guarantee that the Company or any authorized third-party will not have any legal prosecution due to the use of such elements. You agree to authorize the non-exclusive, free, transferrable, sub-licensable, and global right to freely use the entire or partial content, including but not limited to manners of duplication, modification, editing, exhibition, publishing, releasing, or public transmission. If you delete the content provided, and the content is disclosed or shared, the Company and third parties may still use the content according to the abovementioned authorization method when any third party keeps the content without deleting it.
- Obligations to provide accurate data: When using the Service, you shall provide accurate and detailed data; if we are unable to contact you, provide the Service, or when the right and interest of any third-party is harmed due to the inaccuracy of your data or the inconsistency with the facts, you shall be held legally responsible/responsible for damage compensation.
- When you register an event or purchase a ticket for others, consent from such others is required. You should not collect more personal data than needed for the purchase and should not continue to use such personal data after the transaction completes.
Suspension of Service and Responsibility Restriction
- When we move, change, upgrade, maintain, or repair the software or hardware, the Service, in whole or in part, may be temporarily suspended, delayed, or interrupted and may provide the notice through announcements on the website.
- As the operating software of the network user end, the version of the browser, location, and environment, event signal/line stability provided by the event organizer, and the status of the third-party service supplier (such as the service suspension of power and internet service suppliers) have multiple variants, the Company does not guarantee that users may use KKTIX Live online streaming platform to watch activities normally under all using environment (including but not limited to computers, hardware of the connecting terminal equipment, operating system, browser version, or DRM management system used by the event); please re-confirm whether the viewing equipment you hold is able to watch the testing video before watching.
- For interests lost or damage incurred (including direct or indirect damages) due to the suspension, delay, or interruption period of the Service arising from the two reasons above or any force majeure (refers natural disaster, fire, explosion, riots and protests, statutory pandemic/disease, strike, changes in laws and regulations, and force majeure, or other events or reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company, including but not limited to the accidental malfunction or suspension of software or programs used by the Service, issues or defects of products or services of third-party service providers (such as cashflow service platform or credit card collection banks),service suspension of public facilities (such as power outage, malfunction and interruption of telecom machines or cables, suspension of service provision of Internet service providers), or Internet malfunction or events caused by malicious third-parties (including hackers, damage to firewall, or unauthorized login or use of event organizers), the Company shall not be held responsible for the damage compensation.
Intellectual Property Rights
- The intellectual property rights of the software or programs used on the Service, all the content on the website, including but not limited to audio and video content, works, images, files, information, data, website structure, website screen arrangements, web page design, etc. are owned by other right holders or us. Such intellectual properties including but are not limited to trademarks, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, and know-how. Anyone shall not use, modify, reproduce (download), publicly broadcast, do derivative work, distribute, publish, make it public, publicly transmit, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble without authorization. If you intend to quote or reproduce such software, program, or website content, you should have lawfully obtained prior written consent from other right holders or us.
- The Company holds no responsibility or warranty regarding content viewed or software and data downloaded by users on other websites through the Service.
- Respect for intellectual property rights is your obligation. In case of any violation, you should be responsible for damages compensation (including but not limited to litigation costs and attorneys’ fees, etc.). You may be subject to applicable criminal liability.
III. Purchase Terms
KKTIX ticketing system (the “System”) is a service that sells tickets online. We provide ticketing services for various events or act as an agent for the event organizers to offer electronic tickets or collect payments for such electronic tickets. We announce the prices, time, venue, name, or other announcements related to an event based on the information provided by the event organizer, and we are not the event organizer or joint doer for the event. You should contact the event organizer for the content, quality, or relevant rights and interests regarding the event and follow the notices and rules of the event organizer to solve any questions in this regard.
How do you make a purchase?
You should follow the instruction on our website in making the purchase. If you provide erroneous information or conceal accurate data, the purchase may fail, the ticket may not be issued, you may not be admitted to the event, the ticket may not be returned, etc. Unless you can provide documents to prove your identity, you shall be solely responsible for any consequence resulting from your failure to provide accurate information.
Payment and confirmation
- You should confirm the content of your purchase carefully before making the payment.
- The person making the purchase shall be the same as the person making the payment. If they are different, in case of any dispute, the person making the purchase shall be the actual purchaser of the ticket.
- If you pay by credit card, the system will immediately enter the credit card authorization process. During this time, please do not turn off the computer or exit the webpage. The waiting time may exceed 60 seconds when the line is busy. Please be patient. After the purchase is completed, an email notification will be sent to inform you so. (If you use a free email service, you may not get such email.) After the purchase is completed, please check your purchase record to confirm.
How do you collect tickets?
- All tickets are unregistered valuable instruments. Please keep your tickets with due care. Please contact KKTIX Support Center in the event of tickets lost, damaged, or destroyed.
- Once the electronic ticket has been transmitted to your personal computer or hand-held mobile device, all rights, and obligations, including but not limited to the use, exchange, or refund of tickets, shall follow the Terms and the rules of the event organizer.
- For tickets other than electronic tickets, please follow the rules of other ticket issuance platforms.
When you are admitted to the event
- You should arrive at the venue on time and be admitted to the event with your ticket. If you have a discounted ticket, please present your identification documents; if you fail to produce your identification document, the event organizer may refuse to enter the venue or request your compliance with an additional procedure.
- You should observe the requirements of the venue and comply with the rating restriction.
- The requirements of venues may vary. In advance, you should confirm with the event organizer and venue to avoid confusion and agree to comply with the applicable requirements.
- Each individual shall have one ticket for entering the event. If you have an electronic ticket, each ticket can only be scanned once. A copied or forwarded ticket shall be void. The validity of a ticket shall depend on the result generated by the event organizer’s verification system, and the event organizer shall have the ultimate right of determination.
- Other conditions and limitations are specified on the tickets.
Exchange or Refund
- Exchange: We do not exchange tickets. Please have your ticket refunded and make another purchase of the ticket you need.
- Refund by the purchaser： You should request a refund from the event organizer. The refund periods may vary depending on different event organizers. Please refer to the page of the particular event. Before the event starts, the refund may be subject to a surcharge. The rules and standards of repayment and the surcharges will be stipulated in the webpage of the event.
- Refund due to force majeure causes： In case of major domestic or international events, natural cause, or caused by the event organizer or the performers, which result in delay or postpone of the events, the event organizer will make an appropriate announcement on the ticketing page of the event after confirming the refund rules; please refer to the descriptions on the event page for the refund or other matters subsequently.
- If you purchase a ticket package, you should refund the complete package of the tickets. A refund of any individual tickets in a package is not allowed.
- Where KKTIX handles the exchange/refund of tickets on behalf of the event organizer, the specific rules will be announced separately in the individual event pages after the event organizer has confirmed the refund rules and provided the payments for the refund to KKTIX for the repayment of tickets; please contact the event organizer for handling.
Refuse or Terminate of Use
If you engaged in any of the following behavior, for the security of the transaction, we have the right to suspend and/or terminate your use of the System and the Service (including but not limited to taking down the webpages of the events, suspending the transaction of the System and the Service, refuse to sell tickets, cancellation of purchase contract orders or any related parts, etc.); during the period of suspending using the Service or regarding any amount you kept with the Company, you agree not to claim any interest, yields, compensation, or damage compensation:
- failure to complete the required steps within the time limit announced in KKTIX;
- failure to follow the payment method specified by the event organizer in KKTIX;
- failure to make the payment within the time limit required by KKTIX and/or the amount of the order is not paid in full;
- the transaction seems to be processed unusually or massively;
- any improper behavior hinders normal ticket-sales in KKTIX, including but not limited to re-registering account without reasons, intention to circumvent the restrictions on the purchase of tickets by KKTIX and the event organizer, failure to take the ticket within the time, claim refunded ticket, cancel the purchase contract order, or refund without reasons;
- any behavior violates any laws regulations, such as the resale of a ticket for earning profits;
- any behavior violates this Terms of Service and/or related the rules and requirements from the event organizer and the System.
Consumer Dispute Resolution and Invoices
- We only provide the ticketing service; we are not event organizers, and we participate in no planning or execution of the event. For any questions related to the event or event content, please refer to the event webpages and contact the event organizer.
- Please do not purchase any ticket on bidding websites or other channels or websites without formal authorization for ticketing to avoid harming your rights and interest. We are not responsible for any dispute arising from purchasing tickets from media other than the System.
- If you purchase securities from the System, according to Article 4 of the Regulations Governing the Use of Uniform Invoices, entrance fee revenues of entertainment businesses may be exempted from the use or issuance of uniform invoices. If your need proof of purchase, please contact the event organizer.
VI. General Provisions
Effect of the Terms
- The Terms constitute an agreement between you and the Company.
- Where any provision of the Terms (in part or whole) is held invalid, the effect of the remaining provision shall remain unaffected.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the Terms and any dispute related to the Terms shall be governed by the Law of the Republic of China and shall be submitted to Taiwan Taipei District Court as the court of the first instance.
Should you have any inquiry or opinion for the Service, Please contact KKTIX Support Center; we will make arrangements as soon as possible during our time of service (09:30-12:30/13:30-18:30 from Monday to Friday; our service is suspended on national holidays).